Monday, May 30, 2005

Memorial Day

This Memorial Day I've seen ups and downs. (I'm sort of in a blah mood today.) My ex-wife, affectionately known as Damnyell decided not to let Madison, my 8 year old, go to Chicago with Ashely, my 10 year old. The look on Madi's face when her mother crushed what she's been planning for over a year was enough to choke a Vogon. I had to quickly arrange for an alternate "fun week away" for Madi with my parents.

I was able to travel back home to see mom and dad on Saturday. Madison and I played with the water guns around the house for over and hour. Loads of fun. I then ran one mile to meet Toris at the new high school track. We walked around the track for 2 miles and then I ran back home. Madison rode her bike behind me the whole time. It was good to spend the quality time with her before I head down to Jamaica.

We saw StarWars III this weekend. It was great! I still have a problem with Hayden Christensen. What a whiner! If I had a son that acted like that whenever I told him he couldn't drive the family car for a Friday night date he would get Jap Slapped! (No racial pun intended.) Where did "Jap Slap" come from anyway? Who was the first to receive this infamous spanking and why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home